Lets face it…
Looking for a job is not easy.
Constantly sending out cover letters and resumes can get overwhelming.
As a hiring manager I want to give you some insights on what companies look for in a new applicant so that you can get more interviews and job offers.
As someone who has turned their passion into a 6-figure career for over 20 years, I want to show you how to build a career you love so that you don’t settle for any dumb j-o-b.
Below you will find answers to some of the most common questions I am asked about career and job search advice…
1. I am sending out hundreds of resumes & cover letters. Why aren’t companies calling me back?
2. I feel overwhelmed & scattered from my job search. What should I do?
3. What is the hidden job market? Does it really exist?
4. How can I increase my salary?
5. How do I know if I am on the right career path?
6. I hate networking. Do I need to network to get a job?
7. I am an introvert, what is the best way to get a job?
8. Why am I so nervous at interviews?
9. What is the best way to find a job you love?
10. Why is my career not progressing while my peers move further along?
11. I feel stuck and bored in my career. What should I do?