Need help falling asleep?
Want to have a deep and restful night?
Here are a list of the best positive night time & bedtime affirmations & quotes to help you feel calm & refreshed to have a deep peaceful & restful sleep.
But before you begin, do two things:
1. Write down all of the things you need to do on a piece of paper and then set it aside knowing they will be there for you in the morning. Make sure to completely empty your mind.
2. Take a deep breathe and hold it for thirty seconds and then exhale as slow as you can. Repeat that three times and then begin reading the content below.
1. It is easy and effortless for me to fall asleep.
2. I am calm and full of peace.
3. All of my thoughts and to-do list can wait until tomorrow.
4. My eyes are heavy and I will fall into a deep sleep.
5. Whatever happened today, let it go.
6. I rest deeply and fully and awaken refreshed.
7. Tomorrow will be a beautiful day.
8. I reset peacefully and awaken feeling healthy, happy, and refreshed.
9. Every night I am able to have a restful sleep.
10. Sleep is my best night-time friend.
11. I am grateful for a day well lived. And now, I rest.
12. I release all my thoughts of the day and my mind is quiet and calm.
13. I rest deeply in order to wake refreshed.
14. Rest and recuperation are natural healers.
15. I enjoy deep sleep and relaxation after a full day of adventure.
16. Today was a great day and I am happy with what I accomplished.
17. Sleep and rest are helpful to my health, happiness, and harmony.
18. After a full night of rest I awaken refreshed and happy.
19. I am grateful for my beautiful bed and sleep deeply awakening refreshed and ready for my day.
20. I finish the day and am complete. It is not time for rest.
21. Rest and recuperation are the natural response to a day well lived.
22. I enjoy rest and recuperation at the completion of my day.
23. I embrace rest as one of natures exceptional healers.
24. Deep sleep is good medicine.
25. Rest, recuperation, and restoration are the natural results of a good nights sleep.
26. As I complete my day I rest my body and awaken refreshed and happy.
27. I am going into a deep sleep.
28. My eyes feel very heavy.
29. My body feels very relaxed and calm.
30. I feel myself drifting away into a deep restful abyss
31. My muscles are relaxed.
32. My mind is empty and calm.
33. I feel heavy and ready to put my head down.
34. I quiet my mind and rest peacefully and deeply.
35. Today was an excellent day. It is now time for rest, relaxation, and restoration.
36. I enjoy a good nights sleep. I enjoy waking up refreshed and rejuvenated.
37. I sleep well each night. I awaken happy and refreshed each morning. It is time now to sleep.
38. I sleep soundly and peacefully every evening and awaken feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
39. I sleep peacefully every night and awaken feeling ready for another fantastic day.
40. I am grateful for a day well lived and choose now to rest and rejuvenate.
41. Thank you for a night filled with calm and peace.
Visit our complete guide to daily affirmations.
Positive Quotes For Bedtime & Sleeping
Relax. Everything is just fine.
1. Nothing can disturb your peace of mind unless you allow it to. ― Roy T. Bennett
2. Remain calm, serene, always in command of yourself. You will then find out how easy it is to get along. – Paramahansa Yogananda
3. There is a calmness to a life lived in gratitude, a quiet joy. –Ralph Blum
4. Inner peace can be reached only when we practice forgiveness. Forgiveness is letting go of the past, and is therefore the means for correcting our misperceptions. ― Gerald G. Jampolsky
5. Relaxation comes from letting go of tense thoughts. – Frances Wilshire
6. Be positive and smile right now, not because everything is good, but because you can see the good side of everything.- Marc & Angel
7. Take time to do what makes your soul happy. Sleep.
8. The time to relax is when you don’t have time for it. – Sydney Harris
9. Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, it empties today of its strength. – Corrie ten Boom
10. Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be. – Wayne W. Dyer
11. Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes…Including you. – Anne Lamott
12. Look at a tree, a flower, a plant. Let your awareness rest upon it. How still they are, how deeply rooted in Being. Allow nature to teach you stillness. – Eckhart Tolle
13. Relax and refuse to let worry and stress rule your life. There is always a solution to every problem. Things will work out for you when you take time to relax, refresh, restore and recharge your soul. – Lailah Gifty Akita
14. Sometimes the most productive thing you can do is relax. – Mark Black
15. Being relaxed, at peace with yourself, confident, emotionally neutral loose, and free-floating –these are the keys to successful performance in almost everything. – Wayne W. Dyer
16. In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you. – Deepak Chopra
17. When was the last time you spent a quiet moment just doing nothing – just sitting and looking at the sea, or watching the wind blowing the tree limbs, or waves rippling on a pond, a flickering candle or children playing in the park? – Ralph Marston
18. Stop a minute, right where you are. Relax your shoulders, shake your head and spine like a dog shaking off cold water. Tell that imperious voice in your head to be still. – Barbara Kingsolver
19. Relax a little, give life a chance to flow its own way, unassisted by your mind and effort. Stop directing the river’s flow. – Mooji
20. Learn to relax. Your body is precious, as it houses your mind and spirit. Inner peace begins with a relaxed body. – Norman Vincent Peale
21. To know yourself as the Being underneath the thinker, the stillness underneath the mental noise, the love and joy underneath the pain, is freedom, salvation, enlightenment. – Eckhart Tolle
22. If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath. – Amit Ray
23. Relaxation means releasing all concern and tension and letting the natural order of life flow through one’s being. – Donald Curtis
24. You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens. – Mandy Hale
25. Slow down and everything you are chasing will come around and catch you. –John De Paola
26. Remember that stress doesn’t come from what’s going on in your life. It comes from your thoughts about what’s going on in your life. – Andrew J. Bernstein
27. The mind should be allowed some relaxation, that it may return to its work all the better for the rest. – Seneca
Visit our complete guide to motivational quotes.
- Turn off all electronics one hour before bedtime
- Read a physical book (not digital) one hour before bedtime
- Take a hot bath or shower
- Drink chamomile tea
- Write down all of your thoughts on paper and empty your mind
- Take a walk at night before going to bed
- Turn down the lights or use candles one hour before bed
- Go to bed between 10 to 11pm every night
- If you are upset at someone, speak your truth to them in a loving way and do the best you can to resolve the issue before 9pm.