Chakra Affirmations & Quotes
Want to heal your chakras?
Here are a list of the best positive affirmations and quotes that will help you balance your seven chakras including:
- Crown Chakra
- Third Eye Chakra
- Throat Chakra
- Heart Chakra
- Solar Plexus Chakra
- Sacral Chakra
- Root chakra
Affirmations For All Chakras
1. My chakras are balanced and in sync with one another.
2. The colors of the rainbow balance my chakras and my life.
3. My body, minds and spirit are in sync with my highest vibration.
4. I live in a state of balance, harmony, and flow.
5. I am in harmony with the universe.
6. Life’s magnificence flows through me gracefully.
7. The energy of my spirit is one with the universe.
8. Cosmic energy radiates from my being.
9. I am a balanced and whole spirit.
Crown Chakra Affirmations
1. I am connected to All That Is
2. I am one with the universal consciousness.
3. I am a sacred and cosmic being.
4. Ecstasy and bliss is my birthright.
5. The power of love flows through me in every moment of my life.
6. I flow naturally with greatness and grace.
7. I am intelligent and listen to my inner wisdom.
8. I understand and am present in all maters of life.
9. I am in harmony with the Universe.
Third Eye Chakra Affirmations
1. I am wise and wonderful.
2. I follow my intuition and my inner guidance.
3. I trust myself and my intuition.
4. I see all things clearly and trust my insights.
5. I am connected with all dimensions of life.
6. I am in touch with my higher self.
7. My creativity flows through me abundantly.
8. I am connected to my inner wisdom.
9. I am connected to the wisdom of the universe.
10. I am connected to all beings who serve my purpose in the universe.
Throat Chakra Affirmations
1. I speak the truth with loving kindness.
2. My communication is open, clear, kind, and honest.
3. I speak clearly, kindly, and with intention.
4. My words are loving, kind, and authentic.
5. My truth flows through me gracefully.
6. I can speak powerfully with ease.
7. People want to hear what I have to say.
8. I have an authentic voice that is valid and wise.
9. I am able to speak my truth with love and compassion.
10. I am connected to my authentic purpose in life and share it with the world.
Heart Chakra Affirmations
1. I love myself and extend this love out into the world.
2. I am loving, lovable, and loved.
3. I deeply love and honor myself.
4. I love myself, my life, and my gifts.
5. I am able to receive love from all those who offer it.
6. I give love freely to all beings who seek it.
7. I am an amazing human being with a lot to offer people and the world.
8. I validate myself and don’t need others to validate me.
9. I attract relationship in harmony with my authentic self.
10. I attract people into my life who love me.
11. I am a compassionate and understanding being.
12. I forgive myself and others in all circumstances.
13. I am able to let go of all sadness and negative emotions that don’t serve me.
Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations
1. I have unique gifts and talents that I share powerfully with the world.
2. I am powerful, playful, and profound.
3. I am a bright light and I am here to bring my unique gifts to the world.
4. I am at peace in my life. I am at peace in the world.
5. I am accountable and responsible for all my actions.
6. I am a strong and powerful being.
7. I am intelligent.
8. I make great decisions in life.
9. I am confident and secure with myself.
10. I am disciplined and make choices in harmony with the universe.
11. I am a strong and independent being.
Sacral Chakra Affirmations
1. I am strong, sensitive, and sweet.
2. I am creative, kind, and sensual.
3. I enjoy conscious sensual play.
4. I am in harmony with my sexual energy.
5. My emotions and feelings are grounded and strong.
6. I have healthy and abundant relationships with others
7. My boundaries are clear and conscious.
8. I am able to relate with others peacefully and naturally.
9. My creative energy flows through me.
10. I am in touch with my purpose and passion in life.
11. I nourish my mind, body, and spirit with healthy choices.
12. I feel at home in my body and the world.
13. I am at peace and harmony with myself
Root Chakra Affirmations
1. I am both humble and powerful.
2. I am grounded and grateful.
3. I am at home in my own life.
4. I am rooted and deeply connected to my life.
5. I am safe, secure, and steady.
6. I am safe, centered, and grounded.
7. I am deeply connected to the earth and rooted in my own life.
8. I am grounded, steady, and secure in my life.
9. I am whole and complete.
Visit our guide to positive affirmations.
Positive Quotes For Chakras
1. The soul is placed in the body like a rough diamond, and must be polished, or the luster of it will never appear. ― Daniel Defoe
2. No man is free who is not a master of himself. – Epictetus
3. Whatever satisfies the soul is truth. ― Walt Whitman
4. Do not feel lonely, the entire Universe is inside you. – Rumi
5. When your heart speaks, take good notes. – Judith Campbell
6. The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire. – Ferdinand Foch
7. The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts. ― Marcus Aurelius
8. Love is, above all, the gift of oneself. – Jean Anouilh
9. You are the Universe expressing itself as a human for a little while. – Eckhart Tolle
10. The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. ― Nicholas Sparks
11. There is deep wisdom within our very flesh, if we can only come to our senses and feel it. -Elizabeth A. Behnke
12. Our own physical body possesses a wisdom which we who inhabit the body lack. We give it orders which make no sense. – Henry Miller
13. Whatever you are physically…male or female, strong or weak, ill or healthy–all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside. ― Cassandra Clare
14. When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. – Rumi
15. I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship. – Louisa May Alcott
16. What we feel and think and are is to a great extent determined by the state of our ductless glands and viscera. – Aldous Huxley
17. Every time you don’t follow your inner guidance, you feel a loss of energy, loss of power, a sense of spiritual deadness. – Shakti Gawain
18. Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation. ― Jalaluddin Mevlana Rumi
19. If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion. – Dalai Lama
20. Nowhere can man find a quieter or more untroubled retreat than in his own soul. – Marcus Aurelius
21. Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events, not of words. Trust movement. – Alfred Adler
22. Emotion always has its roots in the unconscious and manifests itself in the body. – Irene Claremont de Castillejo
23. A wise man never loses anything if he have himself. – Michel de Montaigne
24. People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within. – Elisabeth Kubler Ross
25. The truest expression of a people is in its dance and in its music. Bodies never lie. – Agnes de Mille
26. The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn’t being said. – Unknown
27. You are a beautiful soul hidden by the trench coat of the ego. – Mike Dolan
28. I am, indeed, a King, because I know how to rule myself. – Pietro Aretino
29. If I were a carpenter, I would build you a window to my soul. But I would leave that window shut and locked, so that every time you tried to look through it all you would see is your own reflection. You would see that my soul is a reflection of you. ― Colleen Hoover
30. Put your ear down close to your soul and listen hard. – Anne Sexton
31. Movement never lies. It is a barometer telling the state of the soul’s weather. – Martha Graham
32. Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth. – Benjamin Disraeli
33. We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. – E.M. Forster
34. Listen to your own voice, your own soul. Too many people listen to the noise of the world, instead of themselves. – Unknown
35. The soul always knows what to do to heal itself the challenge is to silence the mind – Caroline Myss
36. Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. – Leo Buscaglia
37. Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
38. Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart. – William Wordsworth
39. You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body. – C.S. Lewis
40. Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures. – Henry Ward Beecher
41. Food for the body is not enough. There must be food for the soul. – Dorothy Day
42. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu
Want more inspirational quotes?
- Positive Quotes
- Uplifting Quotes
- Quotes About New Beginnings
- Quotes About Being Happy & Happiness
- Quotes About Love & Relationships
- Quotes For Women
- Quotes About Health & Wellness
- Quotes For Goals & Dreams
- Quotes For Confidence
- Quotes About Fear & Being Afraid
- Quotes About Perseverance & Never Giving Up
- Quotes About Hard Times & Adversity
- Quotes For Depression & Sadness