Divorce Affirmations & Quotes For Men & Women
If you are going through a separation right now, here are some of the best positive self affirmations and mantras for men and women going through a divorce along with some inspirational quotes that will help you get through these hard times.
Divorce Affirmations For Women
1. Everything is happening as it should be.
2. I am grateful for the relationship I had with my former partner.
3. I learned a lot about myself in my past relationship.
4. Relationships are an opportunity for me to learn and grow
5. I choose to be happy and hopeful even though it may seem too difficult.
6. It’s ok to feel lost at times this is only a temporary situation.
7. I am still the same beautiful and attractive woman I was when I first got married.
8. I will calmly observe my emotions with complete mindfulness.
9. These affirmations will help me make better choices in my life.
10. I am a work in progress and am constantly improving.
11. I’m ok with my divorce.
12. There’s no reason to be embarrassed or ashamed of my divorce.
13. I forgive myself for all the hurtful things I said and did out of anger to my ex.
14. I forgive my ex for all the hurtful things he said and did out of anger.
15. I will avoid putting the blame on him because I realize we both had our faults.
16. I am capable of making healthy decisions for my personal and spiritual evolvement.
17. I have a bright future ahead of me.
18. Divorce is not the end of the road.
19. Change is the only constant and I will move through this with grace and ease.
20. I have an opportunity now to create the life I want.
21. Creating a new life is an exciting opportunity.
22. I am a strong and independent woman and I don’t need a man to complete my life.
23. My heart is healing.
24. I am fully capable of being alone right now and I’m ok with it.
25. I am a good person with a lot to offer.
Want more affirmations?
Visit our guide to positive affirmations.
Divorce Affirmations For Men
1. I know that everything will be okay.
2. Everything in life happens for the perfect reason.
3. I am grateful for what I learned in my past relationship.
4. I release and let go of all anger and resentment towards my ex.
5. I am ok with being on my own.
6. I am excited to create a new life for myself.
7. I welcome change into my life.
8. Divorce is not the end of the road. It’s a new beginning.
9. My happiness does not rely on being with someone else.
10. I choose to focus on the positive aspects of my former partner.
11. I am a sexy, handsome and strong man.
12. I accept the divorce and I accept my ex for who she is.
13. I forgive myself for all the hurtful things I’ve said and did out of anger to my ex.
14. I forgive my ex for all the hurtful things she said and did to me out of anger.
15. I release and let go of all blame because I understand we both had our faults that contributed to the divorce.
16. I let go of feelings of hate, anger and bitterness towards my ex.
17. I am open to change and embrace the new opportunities that will come into my life now.
18. I am open to meeting new people when the time is right.
19. Even though I lost someone I still have a lot of love to give.
20. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. Not everything in life works out the way we hope for and that’s ok.
21. My future looks bright. I have a lot to look forward to now.
22. I am not a failure.
23. I am not alone. I am grateful for the friends and family I have.
24. I am a good person with a lot to offer.
25. I deserve good people in my life.
Affirmations for Healing a Broken Heart
I am worthy of love despite this circumstance.
I am not ‘damaged goods’ but a strong person with a resilient heart.
I am not stupid or gullible for loving – I will survive and learn from this experience.
I lived without this person for years and I can do it again.
I didn’t waste years of my life – I grew and gained relationship skills during that time.
Many have survived divorce, I am not the only one.
My ex and I created good memories together and I choose to focus on those and not the end of the marriage.
This is the end of one marriage, not the end of love in my life.
I choose to accept the uncomfortable gift they have given me by releasing me from a partnership that no longer serves us.
It is okay and natural to be angry or bitter, but I choose not to let those feelings define me forever.
Affirmations For Single Moms
I can rebuild financially and master new skills to care for myself and my children.
I can navigate a new business relationship with my ex as co-parents and in legal negotiations. We can function as partners, if not spouses or lovers.
I choose to put my children first and help them to have a stable home life.
Affirmations for Surviving Divorce
I don’t have to make this journey alone.
I can make new friends and discover new interests. My life is not ending.
What my ex says in the heat of the moment does not define me.
Mistakes I made during the marriage do not define me.
I forgive, not because they deserve it, but because my children and I deserve peace.
I am okay, with or without a spouse.
I will survive and thrive, one day at a time.
This is not the end of my life, but the beginning of a new chapter.
I can choose kindness towards my ex, whether they deserve it or not, so that we can work well together.
How others treat me reflects their character, how I treat others reflects mine.
Want more affirmations?
Visit our guide to positive affirmations.
Inspirational Quotes For Divorce
1. Know when it’s time to walk away for your well-being and theirs. – unknown
2. There’s an important difference between giving up and letting go. – Jessica Hatchigan
3. How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours. – Wayne Dyer
4. The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. – unknown
5. Mistakes are proof that you are trying. – unknown
6. Nothing is a coincidence. Everything you’re experiencing is meant to happen exactly how it’s happening. Embrace the lessons. Be grateful.
7. When you fear your struggles, your struggles consume you. When you face your struggles, you overcome them. – unknown
8. Starting today, I need to forget what’s gone. Appreciate what still remains and look forward to what’s coming next. – unknown
9. Free yourself from your past mistakes, by forgiving yourself for what you have done or went through. Every day is another chance to start over. – unknown
10. Staying positive does not mean that things will turn out okay. Rather it is knowing that you will be okay no matter how things turn out. – unknown
11. Begin today. Declare out loud to the universe that you are willing to let go of struggle and eager to learn through joy. – Sarah Ban Breathnach
12. With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose. – Dr. Wayne W Dyer
13. No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you’ll find the positive side of things. – Demi Lovato
14. To let go is to release the images and emotions, the grudges and fears, the clingings and disappointments of the past that bind our spirit. – Jack Kornfield
15. With every roadblock, a detour is built. With every ending, a new beginning is defined. Embracing a challenge makes life interesting, but overcoming it…makes life meaningful. – Matthew E. Fryer
16. Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy. No person will make you happy unless you decide to be happy. Your happiness will not come to you. It can only come from you. – Ralph Harslon
17. We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. – Barbara De Angelis
18. No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you’ve come from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself. ― Madonna
19. Make a pact with yourself today to not be defined by your past. Sometimes the greatest thing to come out of all your hard work isn’t what you get for it, but what you become for it. ― Steve Maraboli
20. Be happy not because everything is good, but because you can see the good side of everything. – Unknown
21. You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along. – Eleanor Roosevelt
22. In my life…
I’ve made mistakes..
But most of all,
Want more inspirational quotes?
- Positive Quotes
- Uplifting Quotes
- Quotes About New Beginnings
- Quotes About Being Happy & Happiness
- Quotes About Love & Relationships
- Quotes For Women
- Quotes For Confidence
- Quotes About Fear & Being Afraid
- Quotes About Hard Times & Adversity
- Quotes For Depression & Sadness