Feeling sad or depressed?
Are you stressed out or dealing with anxiety or fear attacks?
Here are a list of the best positive self affirmations and healing mantras to help cure your depression that will help uplift your spirit and change your life.
This moment, is a very powerful moment for you.
It is the moment when you decided to take control of your life and seek help by stumbling onto this page.
First of all, I want to commend you for making an effort and not just giving up.
That takes courage.
While these affirmations for depression will help “spark” you, it is going to be up to you to keep that spark lit every single day especially when challenges arise (because they will).
Here is something VERY important that you need to understand…
People who are happy and successful experience difficult times just like you. The only difference is how they choose to respond.
Every day, you have a choice…
Option 1 – Choose to respond from love, strength, & courage (move forward)
Option 2 – Choose to react from fear, anger, stress, and anxiety (give up)
The choice is yours and always will be.
If you truly want to transform and heal your depression, you are going to have to get to the root cause of the issue and face it.
Until you do, everything you try will only act as a bandaid sweeping the problem under a rug until you face it head on.
Table Of Contents
1. Life is beautiful.
2. Life is an amazing gift.
3. I am grateful to be alive.
4. I am a strong person.
5. I deserve to be happy.
6. I deserve to have an amazing life
7. I choose to be happy.
8. I am in control of my emotions.
9. I love myself.
10. I am a positive and vibrant person.
11. I attract beautiful things into my life.
12. Every situation gives me an opportunity to learn and grow.
13. Today is a new day.
1. I feel so much joy for being alive.
2. The more I focus on what to appreciate in life the happier I feel.
3. Feelings of love, joy and gratitude come naturally to me.
4. I am grateful for everything I have in my life.
5. I am truly blessed
1. I am in control of my thoughts.
2. I choose to think positive.
3. I am at peace in my life.
4. I let go of my need to control everything and everyone.
5. I am safe. Everything is ok.
6. My future is bright filled with happiness and peace.
1. I am an amazing person.
2. I have a lot to offer the world.
3. I deserve success and happiness
4. I choose to focus on my strengths instead of my faults.
5. Nobody is perfect therefore I’m allowed to make mistakes.
6. I am full of potential.
7. I am resilient.
8. I am the master of my life and I’m no longer a victim to circumstance.
9. I love myself unconditionally.
10. I choose not to believe the negative thoughts in my head.
11. I understand my hurt comes from words spoken by other hurt people.
12. Asking for help does not make me a weak person. Everyone needs help in life. I am open to receiving it.
13. I accept my faults and realize they are part of the learning process.
1. I attract wonderful people into my life.
2. I deserve to have amazing people around me.
3. I will seek out positive people who lift me up.
4. I am surrounded by people who love me and want to be around me.
5. I will open my heart and allow others into my life
6. Having good people in my life is important for my well-being
1. I forgive myself for any mistakes.
2. I forgive others for hurting me.
3. I release all past hurts and cleanse my wounds with forgiveness.
4. My past no longer defines who I am. I define myself.
5. I forgive everyone who has hurt me.
6. Holding grudges will only hinder my growth.
7. I deserve relief from my past sorrows.
1. I trust life.
2. Everything is happening as it should be.
3. I trust myself to make the right decisions in life.
4. I trust the process of life and don’t resist change.
5. I will learn to trust that people are not out to hurt me.
Check out our guide to affirmations.
Quotes For Depression
1. I am in charge of how I feel and today I am feeling happiness. – unknown
2. Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it. – Dennis P. Kimbro
3. Staying positive does not mean that things will turn out okay. Rather it is knowing that you will be okay no matter how things turn out. – unknown
4. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. ― Mahatma Gandhi
5. Whatever is worrying you right now, forget about it. Take a deep breath, stay positive and know that things will get better. – unknown
6. Free yourself from your past mistakes, by forgiving yourself for what you have done or went through. Every day is another chance to start over. – unknown
7. Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t. – Rikki Rogers
8. Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change. – unknown
9. I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you’re grateful, you’ll see God open up new doors. – Joel Osteen
10. Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end. ― Roy T. Bennett
11. What you thought before has led to every choice you have made, and this adds up to you at this moment. If you want to change who you are physically, mentally, and spiritually, you will have to change what you think. – Dr. Patrick Gentempo
12. Being brave isn’t the absence of fear. Being brave is having that fear but finding a way through it. – Bear Grylls
13. At the end of the day, you can either focus on what’s tearing you apart, or you can focus on what’s keeping you together. – unknown
14. There are moments when troubles enter our lives and we can do nothing to avoid them. But they are there for a reason. Only when we have overcome them will we understand why they were there. ― Paulo Coelho
15. Don’t be afraid of your fears. They’re not there to scare you. They’re there to let you know that something is worth it. – C. JoyBell C.
16. You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along. – Eleanor Roosevelt
17. Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy. No person will make you happy unless you decide to be happy. Your happiness will not come to you. It can only come from you. – Ralph Harslon
18. No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you’ve come from, you can always change, and become a better version of yourself. ― Madonna
Want more inspirational quotes?
- Positive Quotes
- Uplifting Quotes
- Quotes About New Beginnings
- Good Morning Quotes To Start The Day
- Quotes About Being Happy & Happiness
- Quotes For Goals & Dreams
- Quotes For Confidence
- Quotes About Fear & Being Afraid
- Quotes About Perseverance & Never Giving Up
- Quotes About Hard Times & Adversity
- Quotes For Depression & Sadness