Want to create a successful relationship filled with love and romance?
Whether you are falling out of love and have a troubled relationship or marriage you want to save, or just want to make the effort to improve your already great relationship, here are some of the best positive affirmations you can use with your lover to help fuel the passion and love.
Table Of Contents
Affirmations For Couples
1. I choose love.
2. I am grateful to share my life with my partner.
3. I am blessed to have someone in my life.
4. I appreciate everything my partner does for me.
5. I welcome the challenges that a relationship brings as an opportunity to learn and grow.
6. I am committed and devoted to my partner.
7. I respect the individuality of my partner.
8. I enjoy taking the time to listen to what my partner has to say.
9. I accept and embrace my spouses decisions in life.
10. My relationship with my spouse is a priority.
11. I will always remember why I married my spouse in the first place.
12. I have love my partner unconditionally and will always respect them.
13. I express my emotions and vulnerability to my partner in an honest and calm way.
14. Our relationship grows stronger each day through our commitment.
15. My partner and I can face any challenge together through our love and strength.
16. I respect and appreciate our differences.
17. We will always work through our issues and never hold a grudge.
18. We make a great team.
Affirmations For Her
1. I can communicate with him in a constructive and healthy way.
2. I appreciate my partner because he brings out the good in me and points out my strengths.
3. I give and receive love freely without fear.
4. I look for ways I can love more so he never questions my feelings.
5. I am clear with my intentions and expectations in the relationship so as to avoid confusion.
6. Our relationship is healthy and free of guilts and resentments.
7. My partner loves me.
8. I love my partner wholeheartedly.
9. I take care to appreciate the small things he does for me.
10. I am beautiful and my partner finds me deeply attractive.
11. I let go of my deep need for attention and realize it comes from insecurity.
12. I always look for ways to improve our relationship.
13. I’m ok with my partner having female friends.
14. I am secure in myself.
15. I look forward to growing old with my partner.
16. I love doing things that make him happy.
Affirmations For Him
1. I am willing to be vulnerable.
2. I can express my emotions and feelings to my partner in a healthy and constructive manner.
3. I like to include her into my life.
4. I like making her happy.
5. I make sure my partner knows she is beautiful and desirable so she feels secure around me.
6. I love my partner and I tell her everyday.
7. I am loved.
8. I enjoy sharing my life with my partner and look forward to our future together.
9. I enjoy telling my partner about my day because it brings us closer.
10. My partner and I find it easy to communicate with each other.
11. I feel comfortable discussing my emotions with her.
12. I am comfortable showing her my vulnerabilities because I know she doesn’t judge me.
13. I love how my partner makes me feel manly.
14. I give and receive love freely without fear.
15. I feel appreciated for my efforts and it makes me strive to become better.
16. I support her in all her decisions and if I feel she is wrong I am comfortable addressing her calmly.
17. I love doing simple things that show her my love.
Visit our guide to positive affirmations
Quotes For Couples
1. The first duty of love is to listen. – Paul Tillich
2. Be with someone you’re able to grow with. – unknown
3. Spoil your partner with consistency. – unknown
4. Learn to express your feelings and emotions without pushing the other persons buttons. – unknown
5. Sometimes we create our own heartbreaks through expectation. – unknown
6. You should never give up. No matter how hard the situation is, always believe that something beautiful is going to happen. – unknown
7. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial and error. – unknown
8. If you have respect and consideration for one another, you’ll make it. – Mary Durso
9. Practice ‘gratitude’ each day and your relationship will last forever. – unknown
10. Good things come to those who believe. Better things come to those who are patient. The best things come to those who never give up. – unknown
11. I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together. – Julia Roberts
12. Every time you get upset at something, ask yourself if you were to die tomorrow, was it worth wasting your time being angry?
13. Staying together when things get tough will only make you a stronger couple. – unkown
14. Nothing is a coincidence. Everything you’re experiencing is meant to happen exactly how it’s happening. Embrace the lessons. Be grateful.
15. The compatibility of a couple and the quality of a relationship lies in the way they handle their arguments and differences. – Nishan Panwar
16. Your partner is a mirror reflecting back to you what you need to learn about yourself.
17. It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort. And when you implement that effort into your life… every single day, that’s where transformation happens. That’s how change occurs. Keep going, remember why you started.
18. Relationships are stronger when you’re best friends first, and a couple second. – unkown
19. Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t. – Rikki Rogers
20. There are moments when troubles enter our lives and we can do nothing to avoid them. But they are there for a reason. Only when we have overcome them will we understand why they were there. ― Paulo Coelho
21. Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one. – Friedrich Halm
22. In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine. – Maya Angelou
23. Your strength doesn’t come from winning. It comes from struggles and hardship. Everything that you go through prepares you for the next level. ― Germany Kent
24. Love is a choice. Being in a committed relationship is a choice. Creating a beautiful life together is a choice. You must make this choice each day of your life if your relationship is to last.
25. Real love…is when you want whats best for the other person, even if it means you not getting what you want.
Want more inspirational quotes?