Need help believing in yourself?
Here are a list of the best positive affirmations to help you develop self-confidence and boost your self-esteem, self-worth, and self-acceptance.
Affirmations For Confidence
1. I am confident, happy, healthy, and powerful.
2. I believe in myself and my capabilities.
3. I deserve everything I want in life.
4. I love myself unconditionally.
5. Every day I am becoming a better version of myself.
6. I deserve love.
7. I deserve happiness.
8. I deserve success.
9. Life is beautiful.
10. Today is a great day to be alive!
11. Success and abundance are my birthright.
12. I am attracting positive people and circumstances into my life.
13. I am a strong and powerful person.
14. I am naturally confident and at ease in my own life.
15. Being confident comes naturally to me.
16. I am worthy, wonderful, and wise.
17. I am compassionate, kind, and courageous.
18. My gifts are one-of-a-kind and unique to me.
19. I feel confident when I speak up for myself.
20. My authentic self is of immense value to the world.
21. I have unique and valuable gifts to offer the world.
22. I am confident, happy, healthy, and in alignment with my life.
23. I am clear and confident in my personal choices.
24. I believe in my capabilities.
25. I am worthy, wise, and wonderful. Confidence comes naturally to me.
26. Confidence comes naturally to me when I share my gifts and talents with the world.
27. My body, mind, and spirit are powerful and profound.
28. I am outgoing and confident. I share my love with the world.
29. I am relaxed, kind, peaceful, and confident.
30. Every day my confidence is growing.
31. I am succeeding in life.
32. I have a great deal of respect for myself.
33. I only attract other people who respect and appreciate me.
34. I am attracting abundance and joy into my life.
35. I know I can achieve anything I want in life.
36. I am motivated, positive, and confident in my life vision.
37. I have complete confidence in myself and my path.
38. I am confident, courageous, and compassionate.
39. I go confidently in the direction of my dreams.
40. I am calm, clear, courageous, and confident.
41. I am courageous, content, and confident.
42. I am confident in my athletic abilities and skills.
43. I am confident in my skills and gifts.
44. I am confident that my gifts and talents are of great benefit to the world.
45. I have full confidence in myself and my abilities.
46. I radiate love and self confidence.
47. I face challenging situations with confidence, courage, and conviction.
48. I live in the present wonderful moment and trust in my future.
49. I am confident in my unique gifts and talents and I share them proudly with the world.
50. I am humble yet confident.
51. I feel good.
52. I am happy to be alive.
Visit our guide to daily positive affirmations.
Positive Quotes For Confidence & Success
1. The first place where self-esteem begins its journey is within us. ― Stephen Richards
2. Confidence comes from discipline and training. – Robert Kiyosaki
3. Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
4. Confidence is something you create in yourself by believing in who you are.
5. Don’t let your fear of what could happen make nothing happen.
6. The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.
Attitude is a choice.
Happiness is a choice.
Optimism is a choice.
Kindness is a choice.
Giving is a choice.
Respect is a choice.
Whatever choice you make makes you.
― Roy T. Bennett
8. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. – Lucille Ball
9. Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions. – Tony Robbins
10. No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you’ve come from, you can always change, and become a better version of yourself. ― Madonna
11. You don’t have to be arrogant to be confident. Some of the most humblest people in the world are confident. So stand tall. Speak up. And live the life of your dreams. You deserve it just as equally as everyone else does. – Unknown
12. Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. – Helen Keller
13. Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now. – Denis Waitley
14. In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently. – Tony Robbins
15. A strong person is not the one who doesn’t cry. A strong person is the one who cries and shed tears for a moment, then gets up and fights again.
16. Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy. No person will make you happy unless you decide to be happy. Your happiness will not come to you. It can only come from you. – Ralph Harslon
17. Love who you are, embrace who you are. Love yourself. When you love yourself, people can kind of pick up on that: they can see confidence, they can see self-esteem, and naturally, people gravitate towards you. – Lilly Singh
18. The greatest “mistake” you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one. – E Hubbard
19. Somebody should tell us…right at the start of our lives…that we are dying. Then we might live to the limit, every minute of every day. Do it! I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows. – Michael Landon
20. You ready?
If you stumble get back up.
What happened yesterday no longer matters.
Today’s another day.
So get back on track and
Move closer to your dreams and goals.
You can do it.
Want more motivational quotes?
- Positive Quotes
- Uplifting Quotes
- Success Quotes
- Quotes About New Beginnings
- Quotes About Being Happy & Happiness
- Quotes For Work & Career
- Quotes For Fitness, Exercise, & The Gym
- Quotes About Money
- Quotes For Goals & Dreams
- Quotes For Confidence
- Quotes About Fear & Being Afraid
- Quotes About Perseverance & Never Giving Up
- Quotes For The Grind, Hard Work, & Hustle
- Quotes About Hard Times & Adversity
- Quotes For Depression & Sadness
- Quotes About Excuses, Laziness, & Responsibility
- How to find your passion
- How to get motivated
- How to change your life
- Motivation techniques & strategies
- How to stop procrastinating