Want to attract more success and prosperity into your life?
On this page you will find:
- 33 of the best abundance affirmations that work fast
- Motivational quotes and sayings that will inspire you to create the life of your dreams
- A step-by-step system on how to use the Law Of Attraction
Table Of Contents
Affirmations For Abundance
- I have an abundance of peace, love, joy, and happiness in my life.
- I am grateful for the natural abundance in my life.
- The universe is my friend and wants me to have everything I want.
- I choose to live in abundance.
- I am in harmony with life and attract perfect synchronicity of blessings.
- Life is generous and abundant.
- I live in an abundant universe.
- My mindset is abundant.
- Abundance is my birthright.
- I am overflowing with an abundance of peace, love and joy.
- I am grateful for the abundance of financial freedom in my life.
- I trust in the abundance of life and I am grateful.
- My life is abundant in happiness and joy.
- I am grateful for the abundance that flows naturally through my life.
- All of life is naturally abundant. I am life.
- I enjoy my exquisite and abundant life.
- I have an abundance of peace, love, and joy in my life.
- I live in a state of natural abundance.
- I am blessed with an abundance of health, love, and joy.
- I am deeply grateful for the abundance of blessings in my life.
- Each day I wake up with gratitude for the abundance of gifts in my life.
- I have an abundance of talents and gifts that are of benefit to the world.
- I am grateful that I have an abundance of money.
- Life is generous to me and I am grateful for the abundance of blessings in my life.
- I am worthy of an abundance of peace, love, and joy.
- I live in a state of gratitude for the abundance of finances that continually replenish in my life.
- The natural world is abundant and generous. I am grateful.
- I am generous with the abundance of gifts I have to offer.
- I have an abundance of gifts to share with the world.
- I cultivate financial abundance naturally.
- I am overflowing with gratitude for the financial abundance in my life.
- I am in sync with life and live in wonder and amazement at the abundance of blessings I receive.
- Thank you for giving me everything I desire in life.
Visit our ultimate guide to affirmations.
Positive Quotes For Abundance
When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears. – Tony Robbins
Love who you are, embrace who you are. Love yourself. When you love yourself, people can kind of pick up on that: they can see confidence, they can see self-esteem, and naturally, people gravitate towards you. – Lilly Singh
Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. – Norman Vincent Peale
Confidence is something you create in yourself by believing in who you are.
Successful people maintain a positive focus in life no matter what is going on around them. They stay focused on their past successes rather than their past failures, and on the next action steps they need to take to get them closer to the fulfillment of their goals rather than all the other distractions that life presents to them. Jack Canfield
Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement. Golda Meir
Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy. No person will make you happy unless you decide to be happy. Your happiness will not come to you. It can only come from you. – Ralph Harslon
Remind yourself every day: I am in charge of my happiness. I will not let anything outside of myself control me. I am creating a life that feels good on the inside and it will turn into experiences that are good on the outside.
To read more, visit our inspirational and motivational quotes page.
Using The Law Of Attraction
Simply put, the Law of Attraction says that “Like attracts like” and that “What you put out is what you get back”.
Your thoughts are creating your reality.
If you believe life is hard, difficult, or a struggle, then you will get that.
Or, if you truly believe without a shadow of doubt that life is effortless and works in your favor, you can have that too!
The formula for using the Law Of Attraction is this:
Step 1 – See It
You must see what you want to be and create in your life every day.
You must visualize yourself doing and being the person you want.
Step 2 – Feel It
Once you have the vision in your minds eye, you must feel it in your body.
You must feel like the person who you want to be.
Is that person always filled with love, joy, and compassion?
Then you must feel like that every day.
Step 3 – Be It
This is the MOST IMPORTANT part of using the Law of Attraction.
You must act and behave like the person who already has what they desire.
Whatever you imagine yourself to be, ask yourself this question:
“How would he or she act or behave in any situation?”
Then act like that person 100% of the time of your life.
If any doubt comes in (especially in your subconscious mind), then it will change your frequency and make it more difficult for you to attract the circumstances and situations into your life that you say you want.
Taking action each day to the best of your ability and creating good habits and choices are paramount for you to ground the visualizations and feelings you “put out there”.
If you want to use prayer, just remember that true prayer is about being in a state of gratitude for what already exists. It is not about asking for or “begging” for something to come to you.
Tip: Read these affirmations for abundance once a day for thirty days straight and you will see magical things come into your life.